You are currently browsing the monthly archive for December 2010.
My SIL does this on her blog and said that I should do it to…… so here goes!
- I have a life size cardboard cutout of Han Solo at work that I push out in the aisle to scare people.
- It took me 3 hours to get home from work the other day because of the snow blizzard we had and was convinced I was going to die on the road.
- I feel like I’m missing everything in the world if I’m not constantly checking Twitter.
- I prefer to sleep on my couch instead of my bed because it’s the most comfortable couch in the world.
- I haven’t played W.O.W in 15 days and I’m having severe withdrawals.
- I could eat bacon with every single meal.
- I am better at housecleaning at night than in the morning.
- I can name off useless facts about celebrities that no one really cares about.
Until next time!!
I look at this picture and try to remember what I was feeling that day.
I know that I was mixed with emotion.
Why can’t I be happy with myself?
Sometimes I look at these pictures and think about the choices I have made and directions I have taken.
Why didn’t I take the other road?
I am stronger because of the pain I went through.
I am wiser.
I’ve made more mistakes.
I’ve learned from those mistakes.
Life has taken me on quite the journey. Lots of ups and downs.
But really if I hadn’t have taken those journey’s, I wouldn’t be who I am now.
My music list is as random as I. There are going to be some on there that may not fit with the rest, but that’s me. I don’t have a TOP favorite song. These are just some that I could listen to all day every day and not get sick of………
1. Hey Jude – The Beatles
2. Across the universe – The Beatles
3. Dear Prudence – The Beatles
4. Get Back – The Beatles
5. Helter Skelter – The Beatles
6. I am the walrus – The Beatles
7. In my life – The Beatles
8. Let it be – The Beatles
9. Norwegian wood – The Beatles
10. Revolution – The Beatles
11. Something – The Beatles
12. Strawberry fields forever – The Beatles
13. While my guitar gently weeps – The Beatles
Who am I kidding? I could listen to all of their songs and not get sick of it.
But really, some other songs that I really love are
Ache for you – Ben Lee
Cars – Fear Factory
Welcome to the Jungle – Guns N’ Roses
Mr. Brownstone – Guns N’ Roses
Majority of Guns N’ Roses actually
…And justice for all album– Metallica
Ride the lightning – Metallica
Master of Puppets – Metallica
I lived in the same room as my sister most of my life so most 80’s butt rock music I love…..
Well, this is it for now. I know that I’ve left out a lot of good songs but unfortunately I don’t have time to list them all.